Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Innovative Marketers, Transformative Technologies: Attend MarTech in Boston, Register Now & Save
In less than two months, the community of innovators pioneering marketing technology adoption and operations will gather at MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference in Boston, August 19-20.
The MarTech agenda is focused on the rising tide of marketing technology and the people driving implementation – the technologists. Just this week:
- Harvard Business Review’s July/August issue spotlights The New Marketing Organization, and the topics that we’ll cover at MarTech.
- The Digital Marketing Salary Guide revealed that chief marketing technologists are now the most in-demand marketing executives.
MarTech will be the largest gathering of hybrid marketing/technology professionals ever. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to share experiences with peers facing similar system decisions and organizational challenges that you face.
Case studies and expert panels will explore:
- Connecting system decisions with business goals
- Choosing the right technologies for your enterprise marketing clout
- Attracting and hiring top marketing technology talent
- Building an executive development program to grow marketing technologists at scale
- organizing teams of engineers, product managers, marketers, data analysts and designers to maximize sustainable growth rates
- … And much more. See the agenda and who’s speaking.
Space Is Limited – Register Now; Rates Increase Next Friday
Response to MarTech has been overwhelming and capacity is limited. Register now to secure your spot.
Need another reason to act now? You save $150 off full conference rates by registering before next Friday.
Have colleagues who should attend? Bring them! You’ll save an additional 15-35% with our team rates.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join the community at the intersection of marketing and technology. Register today!