Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Is Google’s Street View Trike Headed Your Way?
Google has announced the winners of its Street View Trike suggestions contest – a contest that started last October with Google inviting the public to tell the company where to send its trike for hard-to-reach Street View images.
With nearly a quarter-million votes cast, Google says the winners are:
- Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, New York)
- Boulder Creek Path (Boulder, Colorado)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Boston, Massachusetts)
- National Mall (Washington, DC)
- Detroit Zoo (Detroit, Michigan)
Google says it’s working with officials at each winning location to setup a time “in the coming months” for the Street View Trike to visit.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.