Is Google’s Street View Trike Headed Your Way?
Google has announced the winners of its Street View Trike suggestions contest – a contest that started last October with Google inviting the public to tell the company where to send its trike for hard-to-reach Street View images.
With nearly a quarter-million votes cast, Google says the winners are:
- Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, New York)
- Boulder Creek Path (Boulder, Colorado)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Boston, Massachusetts)
- National Mall (Washington, DC)
- Detroit Zoo (Detroit, Michigan)
Google says it’s working with officials at each winning location to setup a time “in the coming months” for the Street View Trike to visit.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the latest news in local search marketing each week.