Last Chance To Speak At SMX West
Interested in speaking at SMX West, in San Jose on March 8-10? We’re finalizing the speaking roster this week, and have a few sessions where we’re still considering speaking pitches:
- Building Buzz On Facebook: Getting Liked & Shared
- Do Bad Merchant Reviews Now Count Against You In Google?
- Do Not Track & Search Marketing
- In-House PPC Programs For Big Companies
- Mobile Apps & How They’re Revolutionizing Search
- New Tools & Techniques For YouTube Success
- Visual Analytics: Conversion Juice For The Whole Brain
- YouTube Ads For Fun And Profit
Do you have interesting insights or useful tactics to share with our audience on any of these topics? Visit our Speaking Pitch Form and tell us why you should be on a panel. If you’re accepted to speak, you’ll receive a pass to the entire SMX event. But don’t delay! We’re closing the speaking pitch form at the end of the day tomorrow, January 25th.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.