Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Learn from the Pros: See Who’s Speaking at SMX West and Save $200
More than 80 of the world’s most knowledgeable internet marketers will present at Search Engine Land’s SMX West conference, March 11-13 in San Jose, CA. You’ll learn what makes them successful, what keeps them up at night, and what to expect from digital marketing in the next year.
You’ll hear from:
- Brand marketers from the Fortune 500, e-retailers and innovative startups. Learn the latest from eBay, Harry & David, Adobe, Intel, ExactTarget, Sears, Disney and many more.
- Experts from full-service and boutique agencies with experience managing countless campaigns of all shapes and sizes.
- Speakers from Google, Bing and other media companies will be there too. Don’t miss your chance to put your questions directly to the search engines.
Get insight and real-world-proven tactics for SEO, paid search, local/mobile search, social media marketing and more. Check out the agenda at a glance, with icons to indicate advanced, intermediate and beginner levels sessions.
Register today and pay only $1595 for a three-day All Access pass. Early bird rates expire February 1. Don’t delay!
Want to send your team? You save an additional 15-35% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive team rates.
Helpful SMX West Links:
- See what to expect. Read conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview.
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops.
- Connect with your peers at our organized networking events.
- Where to stay and how to get there.
- Need approval? Use our Get the Boss Onboard form.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ, email us at registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com, or call (877) 242-5242 between 9am-5pm Monday thru Friday.