Day one of SMX West is now over, and we wanted to share some of the live blogging recaps published throughout the day. There are two more days of SMX West still to go.
You can also watch the last session named “Walk A Mile In Google’s Shoes: Dealing With Tough Calls In Organic Search” on our Google+ page.
- Don’t Be A Creep! Tips For Tasteful, Tactical, & Effective Retargeting Served Up At #SMX, AIM Clear Blog
- Essential SEO Analytics: The Performance Metrics That Truly Count, BruceClay.com
- How Does Your SEO Measure Up? 852 Supreme Performance Metrics Tips From #SMX, AIM Clear Blog
- Liveblogging: Walk A Mile In Google’s Shoes with Matt Cutts, Search Engine Journal
- Paid Search/Online Ads – Enhancing AdWords for a Constantly Connected World #enhancedcampaigns, BruceClay.com
- Paid Search/Online Ads – Ready, Aim, Fire… Then Retarget, BruceClay.com
- SMX Live Blog: The Search Police: Google’s Matt Cutts & Bing’s Duane Forrester, Search Engine Roundtable
- The Search Police: Matt & Duane’s Excellent Search Engine Adventure, BruceClay.com