Live Blog Recap: SMX West 2013 Day Three
SMX West is now over, and we wanted to share some of the live blogging recaps published throughout the final day of the show and presentations. There is an extra for workshops, but those workshops will likely not be lived blogged.
- Deadeye Keyword Research: Advanced Tips For Choosing The Right KWs from #SMX, AIM Clear Blog
- Inside Facebook Graph Search: Finding People, Photos, Interest, & Places + Visibility Tips From #SMX, AIM Clear Blog
- Matt Cutts on What’s Needed for SEO Success in 2013 and Beyond – Live Blogging, Search Engine Journal
- Social Media Ads #33C, BruceClay.com
- Ten Rock Your World 5-Minute Takeaways #34A, BruceClay.com
- YouTube Words: Tying Your PPC Campaigns To YouTube #32C, BruceClay.com
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.