Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.
Majestic OpenApps – An Easier Way To Access Majestic SEO Data
Majestic SEO is a popular tool used by SEOs for competitive link analysis. The main alternatives to the tool include SEOmoz’s LinkScape, RankAbove’s SEO Drive and the soon defunct Yahoo Site Explorer, amongst others.
The OpenApps feature allows developers and third-parties to build modules on the data. It allows developers to build modules to let their users request data from the Majestic SEO toolset. It is available to “all Majestic SEO subscribers on all plans,” while the commercial API is restricted to full reseller licensees. There is also no service level commitment to use the Open App method.
- Enterprise SEO Tools, Part 2: The Cloud
- Yahoo Shutting Down Site Explorer This Year
- Link Building Tool Review: SEOmoz PRO
- Worthy Alternatives To The Useless SEO Data Provided By Search Engines
- SEOMoz’s New Toolbar & Linkscape Doubles In Size