Microsoft Launches adCenter Add-in Beta for Excel 2007
The adCenter Blog announced the launch of the adCenter Add-in for Excel 2007. To download the 64MB zipped version of the add-in, click here. There will be a webinar explaining how to use the add-in on January 23, 2008, which you can register for in advance.
Features as summarized by Microsoft include:
- Keyword Expansion – we have included 3 different expansion algorithms: campaign association, fast contained, and category simulation
- Keyword Search Volume Historical and Forecast – we have included daily and monthly keyword traffic data, including forecasting
- Keyword Buzz – you can find buzz keywords in our 300+ verticals
- Keyword Demographic analysis
- Keyword Geographic analysis
- Keyword Categorization
- Keyword Monetization – you can find all monetization information (CPC, CTR, etc.) for your keyword list
No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.