Microsoft Releases “Renaissance” Version Of Live Search QnA
The Live Search QnA Blog announced a new release of Live Search QnA. Live Search QnA is Microsoft’s question and answer engine, similar to Yahoo Answers. This new release was coined the “Renaissance release,” and includes the following enhancements:
- Streamlined the sign up process by integrating a Windows Live ID one-page sign up page.
- They re-designed the QnA registration page.
- Microsoft is promoting Live Search QnA more. For example, it is now featured on the MSN Election channel and also on the bottom of many Live Search results web pages.
- A complete redesign with a new look & feel was implemented.
- They made it easier to discover questions and tag content on the QnA site.
- Live QnA now has a Superstars page where members are featured based on their reputation.
- Top Contributors are featured in the most popular tags pages.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.