Must Read Link Building Posts From This Week
Over the past couple days and specifically yesterday and today, we have seen a large number of high quality blog posts in regards to link building, link buying, link exchanges and bad links. I thought I share with you some of those posts here:
- The Art of Buying Links Under the Radar from SEOMoz. Rand explains how he goes about buying links, using an example site as a test case.
- Things That Bug Me Regarding Those Who Sell Links from SearchRank. David Wallace rants about what he feels the common practices for link sellers should be.
- Integration: Key Element of Link Building from Search Engine Watch. Sage Lewis shows how to integrate your link building campaign into your site.
- When Good Links Turn Bad from Reviewlicious. Julie Joyce discusses how sometimes paid links, link farms and link bait can turn bad for your link building campaign.
- Part Two: Advanced Linking Interview With Fantomaster from LinkJuicy. Peter Da Vanzo second part interview with Ralph Tegtmeier, aka Fantomaster, on advanced link building strategies.
- Video: Matt Cutts Warns Against Link Buying from Search Engine Roundtable. Tamar Weinberg reports on a video of Matt Cutt and Danny Sullivan at SMX talking about link buying.
- Google Updates Link Scheme Webmaster Guidelines from us. I reported that Google placed the word “excessive” in their “link schemes” guidelines page.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.