Must Read Link Building Posts From This Week
Over the past couple days and specifically yesterday and today, we have seen a large number of high quality blog posts in regards to link building, link buying, link exchanges and bad links. I thought I share with you some of those posts here:
- The Art of Buying Links Under the Radar from SEOMoz. Rand explains how he goes about buying links, using an example site as a test case.
- Things That Bug Me Regarding Those Who Sell Links from SearchRank. David Wallace rants about what he feels the common practices for link sellers should be.
- Integration: Key Element of Link Building from Search Engine Watch. Sage Lewis shows how to integrate your link building campaign into your site.
- When Good Links Turn Bad from Reviewlicious. Julie Joyce discusses how sometimes paid links, link farms and link bait can turn bad for your link building campaign.
- Part Two: Advanced Linking Interview With Fantomaster from LinkJuicy. Peter Da Vanzo second part interview with Ralph Tegtmeier, aka Fantomaster, on advanced link building strategies.
- Video: Matt Cutts Warns Against Link Buying from Search Engine Roundtable. Tamar Weinberg reports on a video of Matt Cutt and Danny Sullivan at SMX talking about link buying.
- Google Updates Link Scheme Webmaster Guidelines from us. I reported that Google placed the word “excessive” in their “link schemes” guidelines page.
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.