Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
New Features Added To Google’s Enterprise Search Appliance
Barry Schwartz on January 5, 2007 at 9:20 am
- Clustering of the results
- Source Biasing Options – define which sources are more authoritative than others
- Add languages such as French, Italian, German and Spanish and Portuguese for query stemming and synonyms dictionaries
- Auto-generate a sitemap for Google.com’s crawler
- Added security for NTLM version 2.0 authentication/authorization
- Open Source Connectors for Microsoft SharePoint
More details here.