New: Google Sitelinks With Small Arrows
Google has confirmed that they are rolling out a new look for their one line sitelinks. The new look has a small arrow on the left side of where the sitelinks begin.
Here is a picture:
A Google spokesperson confirmed that these are indeed new and are “currently rolling out everywhere this week.”
Google has changed the look, layout, and number of sitelinks under a search result drastically over the years. This change is pretty minor, only showing a small little arrow on the left side of the sitelinks.
More Sitelinks Articles:
- Google Announces “Megasitelinks,” Image Search Improvements & Better Byline Dates
- If It Looks Like Google Sitelinks Have Expanded, It’s Just Your Imagination
- Official: Google Sitelinks Expands To 12 Pack
- Google’s 12 Sitelink Experiment Returns
- Google’s New Social Sitelinks
- Google Testing New Sitelink Formats?
- Google Rolls Out Sitelinks Display For Forums
- Google “Jump To” Links Within Search Snippets
- Google Sitelinks Now In Snippets
- Google AdWords Has Their Own Flavor Of Sitelinks
- Google’s One line Sitelinks Now Support HTML Anchors
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.