No Budget for SMX East? An Expo+ Pass Is Waiting for You
Attend as many as 10 sessions on internet and search engine marketing from Google, Bing and more. Be inspired at two keynotes. Meet 40 leading solution providers. Participate in SMX Theater presentations and networking events.
All for FREE. Just pre-register for an SMX East Expo+ Pass. Do it today!
Here’s everything you get by attending October 2-3…
- “Plus” sessions cover emerging search engine marketing topics, and feature case studies, best practices and internet marketing solutions presentations. Join Bing, Covario, Conductor, Page One Power, Quantcast and SEMPO for these educational session. Check out the schedule and descriptions.
- Learn with Google is a full day of in-depth presentations on October 3. Google product managers explore best practices and solutions for paid search targeting, large SEM campaign management, SoLoMo opportunities and more. Take a look at the agenda.
- Visit the market-defining vendors. Exhibitors include search engines, SEO and PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors. Over 30 of the exhibitors will be presenting case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater.
- Keynote presentations. Join us for the always engaging Evening Forum with Danny Sullivan and Keynote Conversation with John Borthwick, Founder & CEO of Betaworks.
- Networking. Your Expo+ pass gives you admission to the SMX Expo Hall Reception on Tuesday, October 2.
Register now! Free registration ends October 1 and tickets are $50 at the door.
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.