No Budget for SMX East? Register For A Free Expo+ Pass
Attend sessions on internet and search engine marketing presented by Google, Covario, Quantcast, and Page One Power. Be inspired by two keynotes. Meet over 40 leading solution providers. Participate in SMX Theater presentations and attend invaluable networking events.
All for FREE – as long as you pre-register for an SMX East Expo+ Pass by September 30. Don’t delay!
Here’s everything you get by attending October 1-2…
- “Plus” sessions cover emerging search engine marketing topics and feature case studies, best practices and internet marketing solutions presentations. Join Covario, Quantcast, and Page One Power for these educational sessions. Check out the descriptions.
- Learn with Google is a full day of in-depth presentations on October 2. Google product managers will explore best practices and solutions to supercharge your AdWords campaigns with profit-maximizing strategies, discuss metrics for success in the mobile app ecosystem, and share strategies to win in a constantly connected world. View the agenda.
- Visit the market-defining vendors. Exhibitors include search engines, SEO and PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors. Over 30 of the exhibitors will be presenting case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater – you won’t want to miss those!
- Keynote presentations. Join us Tuesday October 1 for the always engaging Evening Forum with Danny Sullivan and the Keynote Conversation Wednesday, October 2 with Richard Alfonsi, VP of Global Online Sales for Twitter.
- Networking. Your Expo+ pass gives you admission to the SMX Expo Hall Reception on Tuesday, October 1 and the SMX After Dark Charity Party, sponsored by Yext, on October 2. Donations to benefit the Boomer Esiason Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis.
Register now! Free registration ends September 30 and tickets are $50 at the door.
Join us and spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.