Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Nominations For 2010 SEMMY Awards
Our very own Matt McGee announced the nominations for the 2010 SEMMY awards is now live. Respected judges in the SEM industry will vote on articles from 17 categories. The articles that win the judges votes will then move to the next stage of the awards contest, where general public voting will be accepted.
The nomination categories include SEO, PPC, Small Business, Local Search, Google, Blogs & Blogging, Link Building, Social Media, Analytics, Search Tech, Rants, Online Marketing, Reputation Management, Viral Marketing, Design & Usability, Industry, & Copywriting.
Here is the timeline of how and when the winners and finalists will be announced:
- January 13: 2010 nominees are posted
- January 20: Judges’ deadline to decide category finalists
- January 25: 2010 finalists posted; public voting begins
- January 29: Public voting closes
- February 1: Winners announced
If you were nominated, you can grabe your badge from the SEMMYS.org web site.