Official: Bing Updates Social Sidebar Design
The changes include:
- The social results on the right are now clearly labelled as “Social Results”
- The search results on the left are now left-justified
- Addition of a + more link to expand the results to see more.
We saw this was coming in tests that were leaked a few weeks ago. In that story, Danny Sullivan digs deeper into the main changes.
Here are screen shots of before and after:
- Bing Testing Social Sidebar With New Look, More Answers
- Bing Relaunches, Features New Social Sidebar
- Foursquare Tips Now Integrated Into Bing’s Social Sidebar
- Bing Adds Friend-Tagging To Social Sidebar
- Bing Brings Quora Content Into Its Social Sidebar
- Search Facebook Friends’ Photos On Bing
- Bing’s Social Sidebar Gains Klout Scores & People Recommendations
- Bing Now Handpicks News Writers For Its Social Sidebar
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.