Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Official Google Panda Update Version 3.7 On June 8th
Google said this refresh started rolling out on Friday, June 8th and has an impact of less than 1% of search queries in the U.S. and about 1% worldwide.
As I said, the search forums took notice to major changes in the search results, specifically impacting sites that were originally hit by the Panda update. I reached out to Google this morning for a confirmation and they have confirmed the update.
Previously, Google pushed out Panda 3.6 on April 27th, about 6 weeks before this update. Google tends to do Panda and even Penguin refreshes every one to two months.
For more on Panda update, see our Panda update category.
- Confirmed: Panda Update 3.6 Happened On April 27th
- Panda Update 3.5 Is Live: Winners & Losers
- Infographic: The Google Panda Update, One Year Later
- Google Says Panda 3.4 Is ‘Rolling Out Now’
- Dropped In Rankings? Google’s Mistake Over Parked Domains Might Be To Blame
- Google Launches Update Targeting Webspam In Search Results
- Did Google’s Search Results Get Better Or Worse?