Paid, Earned & Owned. Learn It All At SMX Social Media Marketing – See The Agenda
You built an audience by providing great content and customer service. But the social networks moved the goal posts. Truth is, few of your fans/followers now see your content.
So what’s a savvy marketer to do?
- Create content that gets the widest possible distribution the networks will provide
- Take advantage of the explosion in paid social options
- Make the most of emerging opportunities on sites like Pinterest, Vine and Tumblr
- All of the above
Clearly,“D.” And SMX Social Media Marketing is the conference to attend for the tactics and strategies you must know to maximize the return on your social media marketing efforts – paid, earned and owned.
The agenda covers the spectrum of social media marketing topics and features sessions including:
- The New News Feed: How To Break Into Facebook’s New Neighborhood
- Up Close With Twitter Cards
- The Elements Of Viral-Worthy Content
- Reacting To Real-Time Events: Being On-Point For Mass Appeal
- Designing For Social Media Sharing
- Native Ads, Sponsored Endorsements & Paid Posts: Walking The Social Media Minefield
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing for two days of top-shelf tactics, invaluable networking opportunities, invigorating keynotes, and much more.
Register now for just $1395 with our lowest Super Early Bird rates – a $300 savings!
- Need approval to attend? Here’s how you can get your boss onboard
- Attend a pre-conference workshop
- Bringing your team? Save up to 35% with our team rates
- New to social media? Get up to speed at our Social Media Boot Camp
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.