Look Out Las Vegas – Here Comes Search Engine Land’s Social Media Conference
Improve your odds. Attend SMX Social Media Marketing, December 5-6 in Las Vegas. Here’s what you get:
- More than 45 of the world’s most knowledgeable social media specialists – from both brands and agencies – will present. They were selected based on ability AND willingness to share what makes them successful…and what they’ve learned along the way. See who’s speaking.
- We’ll cover it all with real-world-proven tactics for earned, owned and paid social media marketing. Check out the agenda.
- Our keynoters “keep it real” by providing useful tips and insight. Get practical dos and don’ts for Twitter from director of trust & safety Del Harvey and insight on Google’s plans from Vic Gundotra, who leads the company’s social media efforts.
- Network with your peers, share your experiences, and learn from others. SMX Social Media Marketing offers a mix of structured and social networking opportunities; there’s no better place to grow your professional network.
You don’t need to be a high roller to attend. Register today and pay only $1395 for a two-day All Access pass. Rates increase this Sunday, November 11, so don’t delay!
Want to send your team? You save an additional 10-20% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive group rates.
Helpful SMX Social Media Marketing Links:
- See what to expect. Read conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops
- Need approval? Our Get the Boss Onboard form does your heavy lifting
- Learn more about our beautiful Las Vegas venue, our great conference rate and consider adding a day or two of R&R. You deserve it!
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.