Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Register For SMX East Now — You Save $400
Register for SMX East today and get your ticket for the must-attend interactive and search marketing event of the year. You save $400 by registering now. SMX East will be held October 6-8 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
SMX East will deliver…
- Outstanding content. 3 days, 4 tracks and more than 50 sessions for your skill level, whether you’re a beginner or have years of experience. Click here for the agenda.
- Prestigious keynotes. Google’s Tim Armstrong and Click author Bill Tancer will deliver insightful presentations on the state and future of search marketing.
- Real-time, hands on tactical solutions that will make you a better marketer.
- Unrivaled community. Use the SMX Connect online networking tool to build your itinerary, meet others attending SMX East, and book tables at Meet & Eat lunches. In addition, you’ll enjoy several networking events including the Opening and Expo Hall receptions.
- A program developed by search marketing luminaries Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, editors of Search Engine Land.
Don’t forget to register online for SMX East now or by calling (877) 242-5242 to take advantage of the Early Bird rate. Just $1,195 gets you in to all of the content, keynotes and community networking activities. Act now – Early Bird offer expires September 8, 2008.
In addition to saving $400 off the on-site rate by registering now, you can take advantage of our special rate of just $359 per night at the Westin New York @ Times Square. The room block at the Westin is filling quickly. Book now to reserve your spot.
Want to Learn More? Read on:
- Download the SMX East brochure PDF
- SMX East Keynote Speakers Announced
- Intensive SEO Training: Bruce Clay, Inc./SMX Offering SEO Training Oct. 9-10
- SMX East – 3 Days, 50+ Sessions
- A beginner? Attend SMX Boot Camp
- See the details on In House Day
Don’t forget to register now!