Report: Google Still Top Desired Place To Work
An annual study by Universum ranks Google the top place for young working professionals to work at.
Google Is No. 1 on List Of Desired Employers from the Wall Street Journal reports the study claimed about one in four of new job applicants would prefer to work at Google over any other company. About 25% of the 10,306 surveyed said the ideal work-place for them would be Google.
Apple was followed by Google, with about 14% of the respondents, then Walt Disney with about 9%, U.S. Department o State with about 9%, then Amazon, the FBI, Microsoft, CIA, NASA and the Teach fo America. Here is the chart from the Wall Street Journal.
I believe this is the fifth year in a row that Google topped this Universum survey.
- Study: Google, The “Most Attractive Employer”
- Google To Hire 6,000 Plus, While Yahoo Cuts Additional 1%
- Yahoo Search Engineers, Google Wants To Hire You
- Amongst Google Layoffs, Google Continues To Hire
- Google Changes Hiring Process To Meet Job Opening Needs
- Google’s Hiring Again
- More Yahoo Layoffs Coming Soon
- Updated: Yahoo Layoffs Happening Now
- Search Biz: AOL Spin Off, Yahoo Layoffs, Google Losses, IAC Spoons …
- Yahoo Layoffs Happening Live Online
- Yahoo Laying Off About 600 Employees
- Yahoo Cuts Positions, Shifting Search Emphasis
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.