Results Are In For The 2007 Search Blogs Awards
The voting for the best search blogs of 2007 began December 28th. Loren Baker of Search Engine Journal held their annual search blog awards, and after two days of posting the results, all the results are finally in.
We are proud to have won in three categories, best search news blog, best search marketing blog, and our Sphinn won best search community/forum. Plus, my Search Engine Roundtable won best SEO blog and best search conference blog.
Here are all the winners:
- Best Affiliate Marketing Blog of 2007: ShoeMoney
- Best Link Building Blogs of 2007: Jim Boykin’s Blog
- Dosh Dosh: Best Social Media Optimization Blog of 2007
- Google Blogoscoped: Best Google Blog Not Owned by Google of 2007
- Google Webmaster Central Blog: Best Search Engine Corporate Blog of 2007
- Search Engine Land: Best Search Industry News Blog of 2007
- Search Engine Roundtable: Best SEO Blog of 2007
- ShoeMoney: Best Contextual Advertising Blog of 2007
- Best 2007 Search Conference Coverage in Photos: Close, Very Close
- Best Overall Search Marketing Blog of 2007: Search Engine Land
- Best Search Blogger on Paid Linking: Matt Cutts or Michael Gray?
- Dosh Dosh: Breakout Blog of 2007
- Rand Fishkin: Most Giving Search Blogger
- Search Engine Roundtable: Best Search Conference Coverage of 2007
- SEO by the SEA: Best Search Engine Research Blog of 2007
- All in One SEO Pack Plugin: Best SEO Plugin for WordPress of 2007
- Sphinn: Best Search Engine Community/Forum of 2007
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you Search Engine Journal for hosting the awards!
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.