Search Engine Land’s SMX West Rates Increase Today – Register Now!
Search Engine Land on February 1, 2013 at 11:13 am
Join us March 11-13 in San Jose for:
- New sessions on the topics internet marketers want to know about! Attend Meet Facebook Graph Search, Converting the Mobile Customer and The Search Police with Google’s Matt Cutts and Bing’s Duane Forrester. Check out the more than 50 sessions.
- Thought-provoking keynotes from Grady Burnett, Facebook’s VP of Global Marketing Solutions, and Google search policy specialist Patrick Thomas.
- More than 100 internet marketing experts sharing their money-making and time-saving tactics for improving your SEO, paid search and social media marketing. See who’s speaking.
- Networking opportunities to connect with your industry peers.
- Six in-depth workshops on March 14.
- Essential conveniences. At SMX West you’ll be treated right. Hot lunches. Snacks. WiFi access. Access to speaker presentations. All *included* with your All Access pass.
Rates increase today at end of day! Register now and save $200!
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.