Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
SearchCap: Bing Ads Feature Changes, SEO Hype & Search Trends
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- PPC Paydirt: Check Out Our Top Paid Search Columns Of 2015!
Dec 29, 2015 by Jessica Thompson
From retargeting tactics to time-saving AdWords scripts, our top SEM columns from the past year covered a diverse range of topics. Check them out!
- 5 Essential Search Trends That Will Impact Online Revenue In 2016
Dec 29, 2015 by Jim Yu
What will search marketers need to focus on in the coming year to stay ahead of the curve? Columnist Jim Yu explores five trends to keep an eye on.
- No-Hype SEO: A Realistic Formula To Making SEO Work For Your Business, Part 1
Dec 29, 2015 by Daniel Faggella
Looking to simplify your SEO efforts? Columnist Daniel Faggella has a simple formula for putting together an SEO regimen that will achieve results.
- Bing To Drop Auction Insights & Opportunities Tab From Bing Ads Intelligence
Dec 29, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Bing drops two features from Bing Ads Intelligence but they remain in the web based user interface.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Twitter Updates Rules To Fight Abusive Behavior
- 3 PPC Trends And Tactics You Can’t Ignore In 2016
- Planning For SEO Success In 2016
- Email Marketing In 2015: The Most Popular Columns Of The Year
- A Mobile-First Future: Our Top Mobile Marketing Columns Of 2015
- 7 Email Marketing Predictions For 2016
- 5 CMOs Who Are Turning To LinkedIn For Increased Brand Engagement
- MarTech Today: Walmart’s Big Payoff, “Minority Report” Potential & An App-Focused Search Engine
- Report: Apple Had 50% Of All Device Activations Over 2015 Holiday Season
Search News From Around The Web:
- Internet Marketing in 2015: SEO, PPC & SMM, BruceClay.com
Local & Maps
- Maps Minutes Hack #9: Get home quickly and safely on New Year’s Eve, Google LatLong
- Street View coverage for 2015, Google Earth Blog
- Link Building: You’re Overthinking It, SEMrush Blog
- Bing Predicts goes 10-6 in Week 16, now 152-88 for the year, Bing Search Blog
- Google Gay Fish & Get Kanye West Knowledge Panel, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Shows Desktop Results Based On Your Phone Location History, Search Engine Roundtable
- The Black Hat Awakens?, Medium
SEM / Paid Search
- Stop Whining, Yahoo Made It Easy to Get Your Campaigns into Gemini, Clix Marketing PPC Blog