Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
See The SMX Social Media Marketing Agenda & Keynote – Two Weeks Left To Save $300 On All Access Passes
Proven tactics for getting the most from your paid, earned and owned social media programs. That’s what you’ll get by attending SMX Social Media Marketing, November 20-21 in Las Vegas.
The agenda features sessions on social media advertising, content marketing, analytics, and conversions, including:
- Facebook & Advanced News Feed Optimization
- Social For The Sale & ROI
- Blogging & Content: Social Success Starts Here
- Measuring Up With Social Analytics
- Advanced Earn/Owned Twitter Tactics To Engage Your Target Audience
Slam Dunk Social Tactics from the Boston Celtics
With seven million Facebook fans, 1.2 million Twitter followers and over 350K Google+ followers, the Boston Celtics are on top of their social media game. Peter Stringer, the Celtics Senior Director of Interactive Media, is responsible for keeping the team’s rabid fans engaged and satisfied. Peter and Marketing Land Editor-In-Chief Matt McGee will discuss the challenges the Celtics face, from content development to conversions.
Register Now and Save!
Sign up now for this unique, intensively focused conference and secure the best rates available – only $1395 for two days packed with tactics and networking opportunities if you register by October 11. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it!
Get the insight and tactics you need to solve your challenges and take your social media efforts to the next level. Register today!
- Sending your team? Save 10-20% with our group rates
- Need approval? Use our handy Get the Boss On Board form
- Just getting started? Check out Marketing Land’s Social Media Boot Camp
- Start the learning early with an in-depth pre-conference workshop
- Check out our beautiful Las Vegas venue – and add on some vacation time
- Have questions? E-mail us at registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com