Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
SEMPO Announces New Leadership
The Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization has announced the new slate of officers for the search marketing advocacy and education association. The officers for the coming year are:
- Chairman: Jeffrey Pruitt, CEO of Tallwave (re-elected chairman)
- President: Chris Boggs, Director, Search Engine Optimization, ROSETTA
- Vice president: Dave Fall, SVP Product and Operations, Clickable, Inc.
- Treasurer: Margaret Willette, Search Marketing Manager, Intuit
- Secretary: Motoko Hunt, President, Japanese Search Strategist, AJPR
Founded in 2002, SEMPO now has more than 800 members in 40 countries. The officers were drawn from the new board of directors elected earlier this year, as covered more in SEMPO Elects 2010 Board Members.