Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.
SEMPO Announces 2012 Board Of Directors Nominees
SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Profession Organization, has posted their 2012 nominees for the Board of Directors.
There are currently 38 nominees for the 2012- 2014 Board, with a total of 13 seats to fill.
SEMPO members can vote electronically between February 14 through February 22, 2012. Votes must be submitted by Wednesday, February 22 at 5pm EDT.
The current board includes Chris Boggs, Massimo Burgio, Bruce Clay, Dave Fall, Rob Garner, Mike Grehan, Motoko Hunt, Kevin Lee, Kristjan Mar Hauksson, Dmitriy Minenko, Jeffrey Pruitt, Margaret Willette, Michael Y. Xu. It seems over half of the existing board is not up for nomination this year.
For more details on the election process, download this PDF.
- SEMPO To Feds: Hands Off Google
- SEMPO: Google Dominates But Social Now Widely Used For PPC
- SEMPO LA Event Highlights Rapidly Emerging Opportunities In Mobile
- SEMPO Board Elects Officers
- SEMPO Seeks Help Classifying Search Marketers For US Government
- SEMPO Finds Most SEMs Willing To Pay More For Enhanced Targeting, Interest In Mobile Search And Video
- SEMPO Invites Search Marketers To Take Its Annual Industry Survey
- SEMPO Institute Adds Summer Sessions
- SEMPO Releases Second Annual In-House Salary Survey Results