Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
SEMPO Board Of Directors Nominations Open
SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing
Professional Organization, sends word that the organization has opened
nominations for the 2007-2008 Board Of Directors election. Any SEMPO member can
nominate another member or themselves through next Thursday, January 18, by 5pm
Nominations are accepted via email, through the member login section of the
SEMPO web site. Actual elections will happen in mid-March.
Here are the key dates that SEMPO sent me covering the process:
- January 8th through 18th, nominations for board candidates are accepted
- January 25th all confirmed nominees will be announced and their bios will
be posted on the SEMPO web site
- February 6 through 16, voting is open to all SEMPO members
- Late February election results for the board are announced
- Early March the newly elected board begin their term
- Mid-march, the Board elects officers for the 2007-2008 year