SEOmoz Industry Survey Now Open
The survey has 54 questions and should take you about 20 minutes to complete. The question topics include:
- Your Work in the Industry
- Questions for Consultants, Freelancers, and Agencies
- Learning and Improving Internet Marketing Skills
- Internet and Inbound Marketing Scope and Process
- Inbound Marketing Tools and Tactics
- SEO Tools and Tactics
- Social Media Tools and Tactics
- Predictions/Opinions for Internet/Inbound Marketing
SEOmoz is offering prizes to take the survey including the Grand Prize Winner will get a 16GB Wifi iPad 3. Three First Prize Winners will each get a $75 ThinkGeek gift certificate. Ten Second Prize Winners will each get a $25 gift certificate to the SEOmoz Zazzle Store. Here are the rules to win.
Please take the survey over here.
SEMPO announced their 2012 State of Search Marketing Survey a few weeks ago. Make sure to take that survey as well.
- The State Of Search Engine Marketing 2010
- The State of Search Engine Marketing 2006
- The State Of Search Engine Marketing 2007
- SEMPO: Google Dominates But Social Now Widely Used For PPC
- Infographic: NYC & LA Tops For SEO Jobs & Salaries By Specialty
- View Of A Thriving Industry: The SEOmoz Industry Survey 2010
- SEMPO Releases Survey Data Revealing State Of SEM
Image credit to ShutterStock.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.