Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Sessions, Networking and More – Register for an Expo+ Pass at SMX Advanced Seattle
Meet over 30 leading solution providers. Attend 3 sessions on emerging search engine marketing topics. Connect with your next client, employer, vendor or mentor at 3 networking events. All for the price of… free.
Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced hits the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle June 7-8. Be part of this exclusive event when you pre-register for an SMX Expo+ Pass.
Here’s everything you get and don’t pay for…
1) Attend “Plus” sessions that cover emerging search engine marketing topics. Plus sessions feature case studies, best practices and search marketing solutions presentations from leading providers Covario, Bing and Yahoo! Search.
2) Visit the market-defining vendors. Exhibitors include the search engines, PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors.
3) Watch the keynote on Tuesday June 7 from high-def monitors in the Expo Hall. The keynote features Google’s Matt Cutts and Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan in a no-holds-barred Q&A.
4) Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors. An Expo+ Pass earns you admission to:
- SMX Meet & Greet – sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc., Covario and Marin Software
- SMX Expo Hall Reception
- “In the Park” – Bing’s annual SMX Advanced Seattle conference at the Olympic Sculpture Park
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer. Register today for your free SMX Advanced Expo+ Pass!
*Note: Expo+ passes are free with online pre-registration only. They are $50 if you register on site.