SMX Advanced Seattle Next Week – Register Before June 6 for Complimentary Expo+ Passes
Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced Seattle takes place next Tuesday and Wednesday at the Bell Harbor Conference Center. Register before June 6th for a free Expo+ Pass ($50 at the door).
An Expo+ Pass entitles you to:
- Attend “Plus” sessions that cover emerging search engine marketing topics. Plus sessions feature case studies, best practices and solutions from leading providers, including Bing, Covario and Yahoo! Search.
- Watch the Tuesday, June 7 keynote from high-def monitors in the Expo Hall featuring Google’s Matt Cutts and Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan in a no-holds-barred Q&A.
- Access to SMX Advanced Expo Hall, with over 30 market-leading solution providers. See the complete list of exhibitors.
- Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors at:
– SMX Meet & Greet – sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc., Covario & Marin Software
– SMX Expo Hall Reception – sponsored by Yahoo! Search
– “In the Park” – Bing’s annual SMX Advanced Seattle conference at the Olympic Sculpture Park
For details on Expo Hall hours, Plus sessions and networking schedules, click here.
Don’t wait – block off time to attend and register before June 6th for your SMX Advanced Seattle Expo+ Pass!
See you in Seattle!
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.