SMX Advanced Seattle Next Week – Register Before June 6 for Complimentary Expo+ Passes
Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced Seattle takes place next Tuesday and Wednesday at the Bell Harbor Conference Center. Register before June 6th for a free Expo+ Pass ($50 at the door).
An Expo+ Pass entitles you to:
- Attend “Plus” sessions that cover emerging search engine marketing topics. Plus sessions feature case studies, best practices and solutions from leading providers, including Bing, Covario and Yahoo! Search.
- Watch the Tuesday, June 7 keynote from high-def monitors in the Expo Hall featuring Google’s Matt Cutts and Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan in a no-holds-barred Q&A.
- Access to SMX Advanced Expo Hall, with over 30 market-leading solution providers. See the complete list of exhibitors.
- Network with speakers, conference attendees and vendors at:
– SMX Meet & Greet – sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc., Covario & Marin Software
– SMX Expo Hall Reception – sponsored by Yahoo! Search
– “In the Park” – Bing’s annual SMX Advanced Seattle conference at the Olympic Sculpture Park
For details on Expo Hall hours, Plus sessions and networking schedules, click here.
Don’t wait – block off time to attend and register before June 6th for your SMX Advanced Seattle Expo+ Pass!
See you in Seattle!
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.