SMX East 2012 Live Blogging Coverage: Day Two
The second day of our Search Marketing Expo East in New York City is now over and we have complied a list of live blogging throughout the day. Below is a listing of blog posts we have found covering SMX East today.
- What Technical SEO Metrics Are Important?, BruceClay.com
- Google Bought a Zoo – Post from SMX East on Panda and Penguin, Search Marketing Sage
- Google+: What Is It, REALLY? And… How Do I Dominate Social & Search With It? #SMX, AIM Clear Blog
- Is Your Search Marketing Career Optimized? – SMX East 2012, BruceClay.com
- Link Building in a Post-Penguin World, BruceClay.com
- Live from SMX: Getting Ahead With Google+, Search Marketing Sage
- Mad Scientists of Paid Search – Post from SMX on Bid Testing, Search Marketing Sage
- Post from SMX: Keys to Leveraging the Mobile Ad Opportunity, Search Marketing Sage
- Schema 101: Why the New Meta Data Matters – SMX East 2012, BruceClay.com
- Search Week in NYC with #SMX Conference and Workshops, Search Engine Journal
- SMX East 2012 New York – Day 1 #SMX, stateofsearch.com
- SMX East: How to Handle Government Pushback on Digital Marketing, Search Marketing Sage
- What SEO Metrics Are Truly Important?, BruceClay.com
- What’s Your Personas-ality? – SMX East 2012, BruceClay.com
- Google Analytics Clinic – Post from SMX East, Search Marketing Sage
- Post From SMX: International SEO Geotargeting, Search Marketing Sage
- SMX East 2012 Day Two Recap: The Mobile First Movement, blog.dacgroup.com
- SMX East: Schema 201, Search Marketing Sage
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.