Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
SMX East 2013 Day Two Live Blog Recap
SMX East day two took place today in New York City. Today we kicked things off with a keynote session with Twitter, there was a lot of emphasis around structured data, local/geo, paid search, tracking and more. Below are some of the live blog coverage of the day two sessions today from the industry.
- How to Use Structured Data to Improve Search Visibility | SMX East ’13, BruceClay.com
- Integrating Search and Social: Top Social Tactics For Marketers, BruceClay.com
- Live at SMX East 2013 Why Structured Data and Semantic SEO Are Important, Search Marketing Sage
- Live Blog: Twitter’s Richard Alfonsi Keynote Conversation At SMX East, marketingland.com
- Live From SMX East 2013 | Prioritizing Your Search Marketing Efforts, Search Marketing Sage
- Planning and Prioritizing Your Search Marketing Efforts | SMX East ’13, BruceClay.com
- Richard Alfonsi Talks Twitter Trends with Danny Sullivan at SMX East, BruceClay.com
- Google Authorship: Step-By-Step Setup & Troubleshooting, BruceClay.com
- Live from SMX East 2013: Extreme Excel Excellence, Search Marketing Sage
- Live from SMX East | Authorship: Step-By-Step & Troubleshooting, Search Marketing Sage
- The Coming “Entity Search” Revolution | #SMX East 2013 live coverage, BruceClay.com
- Must Have Local Search Tactics – #SMX Coverage, Archology
- Structured Data Superstars – #SMX Coverage, Archology
- What are the Most Important Search Ranking Factors? – #SMX Coverage, Archology
For day one, see day one live blog coverage recap.