Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
SMX East 2013 Day Two Live Blog Recap
SMX East day two took place today in New York City. Today we kicked things off with a keynote session with Twitter, there was a lot of emphasis around structured data, local/geo, paid search, tracking and more. Below are some of the live blog coverage of the day two sessions today from the industry.
- How to Use Structured Data to Improve Search Visibility | SMX East ’13, BruceClay.com
- Integrating Search and Social: Top Social Tactics For Marketers, BruceClay.com
- Live at SMX East 2013 Why Structured Data and Semantic SEO Are Important, Search Marketing Sage
- Live Blog: Twitter’s Richard Alfonsi Keynote Conversation At SMX East, marketingland.com
- Live From SMX East 2013 | Prioritizing Your Search Marketing Efforts, Search Marketing Sage
- Planning and Prioritizing Your Search Marketing Efforts | SMX East ’13, BruceClay.com
- Richard Alfonsi Talks Twitter Trends with Danny Sullivan at SMX East, BruceClay.com
- Google Authorship: Step-By-Step Setup & Troubleshooting, BruceClay.com
- Live from SMX East 2013: Extreme Excel Excellence, Search Marketing Sage
- Live from SMX East | Authorship: Step-By-Step & Troubleshooting, Search Marketing Sage
- The Coming “Entity Search” Revolution | #SMX East 2013 live coverage, BruceClay.com
- Must Have Local Search Tactics – #SMX Coverage, Archology
- Structured Data Superstars – #SMX Coverage, Archology
- What are the Most Important Search Ranking Factors? – #SMX Coverage, Archology
For day one, see day one live blog coverage recap.