SMX East Early Bird Rates Expire Friday; Keynotes Announced – Register Now
Time is running out on early bird rates for Search Marketing Expo – SMX East!
Register by September 10 and you’ll pay only $1295 for three days of exceptional content and invaluable industry connections.
Join us October 4-6 in New York City for actionable tactics, best practices and strategies for all skill levels – whether you’re a search marketing veteran or just starting out. Programmed by the editors of Search Engine Land, the agenda offers over 60 sessions on paid search advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile marketing, social media marketing, analytics and more.
Register today for SMX East and save up to $300 on your a three-day All Access pass to exceptional content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. Remember, early bird rates expire this Friday, September 10. Don’t miss out!
SMX East will feature two thought-provoking keynotes:
- Yelp is an indispensable resource for marketing local businesses online with more than 30 million visitors monthly. In this keynote, Yelp COO Geoff Donaker will discuss the future of location-based services, online reputation management, and much more.
- The SMX ‘big wigs” are back for an encore performance this year. Search Engine Land Executive Editor Chris Sherman will lead this no-punches-pulled keynote roundtable. Topics include the pros and cons of the Yahoo/Bing alliance, the effect on Google, the next “big things” in internet marketing, perhaps the end of the world as we know it…and what it all means to marketers of every stripe.
Don’t forget to register by close-of-business September 10 to save on your All Access pass to SMX East. Just $1295 for all three days until Friday. Register Now!
Helpful SMX East links:
- Top 10 reasons to attend SMX East.
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX East exhibitors & sponsors.
- Quick answers to common questions – check out our FAQ.
- Dive deep into SEO, PPC, in-house search marketing or analytics. Check out the full-day workshops on October 7th.
- Sending your team? Save up to 25% with our group rates.
- Your peers raved about SMX East. See what they had to say.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.