SMX Local & Mobile Recap
The SMX Local & Mobile conference is over now. It took place in Denver over the past two days. In case you were unable to attend, there has been a lot of coverage of the conference. Below are links to the various session notes, pictures, and overall write-ups on the first-ever SMX Local & Mobile:
- Pictures From an Exhibition: SMX Local Mobile Day 1, AIM Clear Blog
- Escape the Walled Garden: Managing Local/Mobile Search Marketing Campaigns for Maximum Reach, AIM Clear Blog
- Giddy Up at SMX Local & Mobile Expo!, AIM Clear Blog
- SMXLOMO – Day 2 – Introducing the Mobile Search Engines, David Dalka
- What’s It Like to Be Here? Video POV: SMX Local, AIM Clear Blog
- SMX Conference Series Adds 2008 New York City Event At The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Search Marketing Expo Blog
- The World’s Information in Geographical Context, the Michael Jones SMX Keynote, AIM Clear Blog
- 3 Jam Packed Sessions – 13 key takeaways for Local, Search Marketing Standard
- Michael Jones Keynote at SMX Local-Mobile, Screenwerk
- SMX Local & Mobile Search Conference, Denver Day 1, Reality SEO
- SMXLOMO 2007 – Search Marketing on Maps, David Dalka
- "Dumb Pipes" Are Dead. Meet the Mobile Search Engines, AIM Clear Blog
- 03:50 SMX-Minutes with Greg Sterling: Consummate SEM Journalist, AIM Clear Blog
- SMX Local & Mobile Conference Keynote with Michael Jones of Google, Marketing Pilgrim
- SMX Local / Mobile – Putting Local Search on the Map, Scott Clark
- SMX Local / Mobile – Show me the money!, Scott Clark
- SMX Local / Mobile – The Ultimate Local Ad Model, Scott Clark
- SMX Local Search SEO Best Practices – SMXLoMo – Denver, Scott Clark
- SMX LoMo – Managing a Local/Mobile Search Marketing Campaign, Marketing Pilgrim
- SMX Mobile / Local – Pay Per Call Advertising – Living up to the Hype?, Scott Clark
- SMXlomo – Early Photos (SMX Local / Mobile), Scott Clark
- SMXlomo – SMX Local/Mobile – Managing a Local/Mobile Campaign, Scott Clark
- The LoMo Search Fulcrum: SMX Wrap Up, AIM Clear Blog
The special tag for this conference is SMXLoMo. You can search throughout the web to find documents, images, videos, and more based on that tag. Here is a link to Flickr images for SMXLoMo.
If I missed any, please comment below. I will try to add to this tomorrow.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.