SMX Social Media Marketing: 7 Reasons Why You Should Attend
If social media marketing were just Facebook, it would be a lot to keep up with. Add Twitter, Google+ and Google +1 and you’ve got your hands full.
And if social media marketing were just driving organic traffic, that would be a lot too. But there’s way more. Paid ads and content strategies for your “owned” media on the social networks are enormous opportunities… and challenges.
Here are 7 reasons you should join us for SMX Social Media Marketing December 5-6 in Scottsdale, AZ:
7) The conference program is 100% dedicated to social media marketing. Immerse yourself and take away tons of cutting edge tactics. Check out conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview for a guided tour.
6) You’ll learn proven techniques, best practices and strategies to enhance campaign performance, boost conversions and improve customer service across all social media channels. Check out the agenda.
5) SMX Social Media Marketing is programmed by the editors of Search Engine Land, the people you trust to keep you up to date and ahead of the curve.
4) SMX Social Media Marketing speakers are subject-matter and presentation experts. Find out how we select them.
3) Our intimate conference setting provides face-to-face speaker access, engaging Q&A and plenty of networking time with speakers and peers.
2) You’ll be pampered with the essential conveniences that are SMX hallmarks: free WiFi, breakfasts, hot lunches, snacks and networking at an AAA Diamond resort. All included with your All Access pass.
1) Delivering quality programming is our number one priority. You’ll be satisfied with the SMX Social Media Marketing experience. We guarantee it.
BONUS REASON! SMX Social Media Marketing is an incredible value. Register by November 12th and pay just $1145 for 2 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. Want to send the team? You save 10-20% with our group rates.
Sign up by November 12 and save up to $350. Register today!
PS: Search Marketing Expo – SMX West 2012 registration is now open! Taking place February 28-March 1 in San Jose, CA, SMX West will feature three jam-packed days with over 60 sessions of cutting-edge content on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC) and more. Register now for lowest rates available.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.