SMX West Agenda Posted – Register by Friday for Lowest Rates!
Optimize your paid search, SEO and internet marketing campaigns. Attend Search Engine Land’s SMX West conference in San Jose, CA March 11-13. Register before Super Early Bird rates expire this Friday, December 21.
Build your own program by selecting from any of the 50+ tactical sessions including:
- Essential SEO Analytics: The Performance Metrics That Truly Count
- Converting The Mobile Customer
- Forget What You Know About PPC – Best Practices Debate
- From Authorship To Authority: Why Claiming Your Identity Matters
- Supercharging Reach & Engagement On Facebook & Twitter
- Google Shopping Goes Pay-For-Play
SMX West is programmed by the editors of Search Engine Land, the source you count on for news, in-depth analysis and how-to advice for all disciplines of search and internet marketing. The quality and diversity of our programming ensures you’ll maximize your investment in time and money. We guarantee it.
Register now and save. All Access passes are priced at just $1395, and include 3 days of exceptional content, invaluable networking and SMX conveniences like all day snacks, hot lunches, and free Wifi. In-depth Workshop and 1-day All Access passes are also priced at their lowest.
Need more info? Check out these helpful SMX West links:
- Send your team and save 10-20% with our group rates.
- Read what past attendees have said.
- Need approval? Use the Get the Boss Onboard form.
- Staying over? Check out the discounted hotel rate.
- More questions? Check out the FAQ.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.