Join us March 8-10 in San Jose, CA for actionable tactics, best practices and strategies for all skill levels – whether you’re a search marketing veteran or just starting out.
The multi-track, 60 session agenda allows you to customize your program to best fit your needs and maximize your investment. Sessions are organized by skill level and thematically on topics including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, local and mobile search, analytics and conversions, and more. Plus SMX West offers the ideal mix of opportunities to grow your industry connections. Check out the networking events scheduled!
Register today for SMX West and save up to $250 on your a three-day All Access pass to exceptional content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. Remember, early bird rates expire this Saturday, February 5. Don’t miss out!
Have questions or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
Helpful SMX Links:
- Get a guided tour of SMX – read conference chair Chris Sherman’s preview.
- Bringing the team? Save more with our group rates.
- Find tools and services to help you do your job better from leading vendors in the SMX Expo Hall.
- We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with SMX West. We guarantee it!
Continue your education post-show with our March 11th workshops:
- Learn white hat SEO tactics to increase search traffic at Bruce Clay’s SEO Training
- Drive conversions by planning and implementing an analytics strategy – attend Google Analytics training.
- Work in-house? In-house SEO Exchange is a must, exclusively programmed for you and your peers.
- Already managing international campaigns or thinking about expanding? Get answers at International Search Summit.
- Harness the possibilities of a 600+ million user community – attend Facebook Marketing Intensive.