SMX West Keynotes: Foursquare’s Tristan Walker, Author Steven Levy & Danny Sullivan
A benefit of attending Search Marketing Expo – SMX conferences is the luxury of participating in horizon-expanding presentations.
You’ll be a more inspired, creative and well-rounded internet marketer after these three SMX West keynotes, March 8-10 in San Jose, CA:
- Search and social media marketing are like California’s geology: ever-changing, unpredictable, and sometimes unstable. Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan will clarify the landscape by digging in on what’s important and dismissing what’s trivial in this straight-from-the-hip State of Search Marketing keynote.
- Being “Mayor” of your local coffee shop is cool, but how does the coffee shop – or more importantly business – take advantage of location-aware services? Learn how to leverage mobile social networks to connect your business and brand with consumers in a keynote conversation with Foursquare director of business development Tristan Walker.
- Wonder what a Google engineers’ planning session is like? Author Steven Levy spent two years “embedded” with Google, attending strategy and development meetings, interviewing key people, and closely observing the company’s inner workings. His keynote, pre-release of his new book In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives, promised to be insightful and eye-opening.
These keynotes complete an agenda featuring more than 60 sessions on paid search advertising, SEO, social media marketing and more. See the complete SMX West agenda.
SMX West is an outstanding value at just $1495 for 3 days of exceptional content and invaluable connections, with the essential conveniences SMX events offer. You can be confident you’ve invested wisely; we guarantee it!
Have questions or need help? Contact us at email@example.com or call (877) 242-5242.
Helpful SMX West links:
- Top 10 reasons to attend SMX West
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX West exhibitors & sponsors
- Quick answers to common questions – check out our FAQ
- Dive deep into SEO, international search, Google Analytics, Facebook marketing or in-house search marketing. Check out the full-day workshops on March 11th.
- Bringing the team? Save even more money with our group rates.
- Your peers rave about SMX West. See what they had to say.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.