SMX West Is Next Week; Get the Pass Right For You, Check Out The Options
Search Engine Land’s SMX West conference begins March 11 in San Jose. Attend and you’ll get the latest SEO, paid search advertising and digital marketing tactics from expert speakers.
Flexible pass options that fit your budget and schedule are available. Which is for you? Keep reading, and then register!
Get It All With An All Access Pass
- Participate in cutting-edge all of the sessions, keynotes and clinics covering SEO, paid search advertising, social media marketing and other internet marketing topics, presented by an expert faculty of 100+ speakers.
- Meet mentors, colleagues and new friends at the networking activities, including opening Meet & Greet reception sponsored by Bruce Clay, Inc. and Ifbyphone, Birds of a Feather lunch tables, the Expo Hall reception sponsored by Stone Temple Consulting, and the SMX After Dark party.
- Enjoy conveniences including Wifi, breakfast, hot lunches and snacks.
Three day All Access passes are an outstanding value at just $1695. You’ll be satisfied with the experience. We guarantee it!
Have only one day to spend? One day All Access Passes are also available.
Just Getting Started? Get A Boot Camp Pass
Got new responsibilities? Need to get up to speed? SMX has 1-day, bargain-priced boot camps for you. Check out the Search Marketing Boot Camp and Social Media Marketing Boot Camp programs for details. Attend all four sessions in your Boot Camp and earn a Certificate of Participation.
Budget Tight? Get A Free Expo+ Pass
- Know more. Attend 7 educational sessions in the Plus Session and Learn with Google tracks. Check out the Expo+ agenda.
- Chose from 24 presentations in the SMX Theater for case studies, demos and best practices.
- Visit over 30 exhibitors and sponsors, including Premier sponsors Google and DoubleClick.
- Attend the keynotes and the Expo Hall Reception.
Expo+ Passes are FREE when you register by March 10, $50 after at the door or online. Learn more!
SMX West is next week! Register online by March 10 to secure your spot and save.
Have questions? Call us at (877) 242-5242 9am-5pm ET Monday thru Friday, or email registration[at]searchmarketingexpo.com
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.