Search Engine Land’s first three day search marketing conference — SMX West — is only about a month away. Thinking about going? We’ve got a great program lined up, and I’ve just finished a podcast giving those interested an audio preview of what to expect. Check it out here (MP3 file). It runs for 37 minutes.
Our Meet SMX: The Search Marketing Expo Conference Series video is now also available for those who want a more visual preview of what to expect. It runs about 4 minutes, and you can view it here on YouTube or using the embedded player below:
For more about SMX West, check out some of the past posts and information below:
- SMX West 2008 Agenda Up: 3 Days, More Than 50 Sessions!
- Search 3.0: The Blended & Vertical Search Revolution
- First Networking/Extracurricular Activities Announced For SMX West
- SMX West Keynotes Focus On "Future of Search"
- Complete Conference Agenda
- Conference Pass Types (Expo, Networking, Full Access)
- Conference Guarantee
- Bonus Offers
- The SMX Difference / What To Expect
- Registration Info