Speakers Posted for Search Engine Land’s SMX East Conference; Rates Increase Next Week – Register Now!
Here’s why you should join us September 13-15 in New York City:
- More than 100 of the world’s most knowledgeable speakers will present at SMX East. They’re selected based on ability AND willingness to share the tactics and strategies that make them successful. See who’s speaking.
- With 50+ sessions and keynotes, you’ll find exceptional content on SEO, PPC, social media marketing and more. New tracks include experts-only “Best of SMX Advanced” and forward-thinking SoLoMo (social/local/mobile). Check out the agenda.
- Networking, networking, networking! Come renew industry connections and make new ones. SMX East offers a mix of structured and social networking opportunities; there’s no better place to grow your professional network. Plus, you’ll get a chance to do some good attending SMX After Dark “Search for the Cure,” benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer research foundation.
Register today and pay only $1445 for a three-day All Access pass. Rates increase next week. Do it now!
PS: Interested in sending the whole team? You save an additional 15-25% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive group registration rates.
Helpful SMX East Links:
- Top 10 reasons to attend SMX East.
- See what to expect. Read conference chair Danny Sullivan’s preview.
- Need management’s approval to attend? Use the “Get the Boss Onboard” form
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX East exhibitors & sponsors.
- Where to stay and how to get there.
- Take a deep dive into SEO techniques, in-house SEO, Google AdWords, international search or Facebook marketing in our specialized, intensive workshops held September 12.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.