SEMPO & Econsultancy have teamed up again this year to run the State of Search Marketing Survey. The survey will cover topics including budgets, marketing objectives, and the latest trends in paid search, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media.
SEMPO and Econsultancy are asking those in the search and social communities to take the survey over here. The survey will be open until open through March 28, 2012. All SEMPO members get the final report included in their membership, if you are not a SEMPO member, the only other way to get the report for free is to participate in the survey yourself.
To see all of SEMPO’s published research, see this page.
Again, please take the survey over here.
- The State Of Search Engine Marketing 2010
- The State of Search Engine Marketing 2006
- The State Of Search Engine Marketing 2007
- SEMPO: Google Dominates But Social Now Widely Used For PPC
- Infographic: NYC & LA Tops For SEO Jobs & Salaries By Specialty
- View Of A Thriving Industry: The SEOmoz Industry Survey 2010
- SEMPO Releases Survey Data Revealing State Of SEM