The Google Mother’s Day Logo Offers 27 Art Variations
Today on the Google home page is a special Mother’s Day logo for all moms out there.
This logo, or Google Doodle, as Google calls them, has a little more detail than the previous years. The logo is completely interactive allowing users to create up to 27 different pieces of art with 3 border types.
The logo itself takes you through a series of options, asking you the following questions:
- Do you want to draw Mom, flowers, or maybe create some kind of gift, gesture, or way of spending time together?
- If you choose to draw Mom, would you prefer a stick-figure, maybe a Mama Bird, or perhaps a Mama Bear?
- What look are you going for? Scribbly crayons and markers, an elegantly designed scrapbook page, or maybe something kind of random with found materials, like pasta and beans.
- And the finishing touch, what kind of border will you use to frame your doodle?
These options lead to 27 different outputs in total!
Google then offers you the ability to print them in high resolution, share them on Google+ or via a special short URL or start over.
Here is a video of me creating one variation of the Google Mother’s Day logo:
Past Mother’s Day Logo Stories:
- Google’s Happy Mother’s Day Logo (2012 Edition)
- Google’s 2011 Mother’s Day Logo & More Logos
- Happy Mother’s Day Logos From Google & Other Search Engines
- Google’s Mother’s Day & Peter Pan Logos
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.