The Nominees Are In For SEMPO’s 2008 Board Of Directors
Bill Hartzer has the scoop on the 33 individuals who are on the nominee list for SEMPO‘s board of directors of 2008. Thirteen of the nominees will be elected to be on the board of directors for a two-year period. The voting process is internal and will begin on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 5 PM GMT (12 PM ET) and will close on Friday, February 15, 2008 at 10 PM GMT (5 PM ET).
Here is a list of those nominees:
- Anderson, Damien, of Blowfish Digital Limited
- Berkowitz, Jay, of Ten Golden Rules
- Blankenship, Lindsay, of Avenue A | Razorfish
- Boggs, Chris, of eMergent Marketing
- Bowman, Jessica, of Yahoo!
- Bruemmer, Paul, of Red Door Interactive
- Burgio, Massimo, of Global Search Interactive
- Buso, Luar, of Getupdated
- Clay, Bruce, of Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Copeland, Chris, of Outrider
- Downhill, Fionn, of Elixir Systems
- Engelsman, Marc, of Digital Brand Expressions
- Fall, Dave, of DoubleClick
- Fiske, Mark, of Bazaar Advertising
- Forrester, Duane, of Microsoft
- Holoubek, Sara, of Free Agent
- Hotchkiss, Gordon, of Enquiro Search Solutions
- Hunt, Bill, of Global Strategies International
- Jackson, Mark, of Vizion Interactive
- Jacobs, Mike, of iMarketing LTD
- Jones, Ron, of Symetri Internet Marketing
- Kalehoff, Max, of Clickable
- Koehler, John, of VML
- Kramer, Chris, of NETexponent
- Lee, Kevin, of Didit
- Murray, Robert, of iProspect
- Pruitt, Jeffrey, of iCrossing
- Riegel, Steve, of Faction Media
- Shroff, Farukh, of Solid Cactus
- Szetela, David, of Clix Marketing
- Todd, Dana, of Newsforce
- Vaughan, Tanya, of Hewlett-Packard
- Weiman, Lori, of Click Forensics
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.