Searching for the [Qingming Festival] on Google will return a little bit of an easter egg within those search results.
Here are pictures:
Clicking on the page initiates special animations, including a fish jumping out of the water and back in causing a splash in the water and the man’s hand petting the animal.
This feature is currently live today and can be replicated on Google.com. Google India announced this on their Google+ page:
Have friends, family, colleagues in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan? Wish them a Happy Qingming Festival today! Not sure what this holiday is? Try searching for it on Google for a special treat! (Click here: http://goo.gl/AIcPx)
Like this Google Easter Egg? See the others below:
Other Google Easter Eggs:
- VIDEO: Google’s “Do A Barrel Roll” Search Is Latest Easter Egg
- Funny: Search For “Tilt” On Google
- Google’s Let It Snow Easter Egg
- Google’s New Years Countdown Via I’m Feeling Lucky
- Google’s Easter Eggs For Binary, Octal & Hexadecimal