Top 101 Search Stories Of 2006
Chris Winfield over at 10e20 has compiled a list of the top 101 stories in the search industry for the past year. He orders the stories in descending priority order, and most of the stories link to external sources. Here are the top five:
(5) Google & Yahoo & Microsoft supporting the Sitemaps.org protocol
(4) The Big Daddy Google Infrastructure change
(3) Social search and media optimization and how it can be leveraged for SEOs
(2) Danny Sullivan leaving Search Engine Watch for this fine blog
(1) Google Buys YouTube for $1.65 Billion
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.