Two Special Training Workshops Added To SMX East
Join us for workshops that take a deep dive on search engine optimization (SEO) or issues confronting in-house SEM professionals at Search Marketing Expo – SMX East. The seminars will be held October 8, immediately following SMX East on October 5-7.
Keep reading for descriptions of In-house SEM Exchange and Bruce Clay SEO training workshops.
Managing Your Company’s Search Marketing? In-house SEM Exchange Is A Must…
In-house SEM Exchange is a focused, interactive and intimate workshop designed by in-house SEOs for in-house SEOs.
- 100% in-house – all day, everywhere you turn, you’ll be immersed in the in-house community who understands your SEO and paid search challenges…and has solutions to share;
- interactive – it’s called “exchange” for a reason – you’ll learn practical solutions and exchange ideas with others who have encountered similar challenges… and overcome them;
- intimate – attendance to the workshop is limited to foster a collaborative environment that promotes learning and sharing.
Your host for In-house SEM Exchange is Jessica Bowman, widely recognized as the authority on helping in-house SEMs succeed.
Find out more about In-house SEM Exchange here!
Increase Search Traffic With White Hat Tactics: Attend Bruce Clay SEO Training
Join SEO pioneer Bruce Clay as he presents his time-tested SEO Training course. Learn corporate SEO methodology, concepts and strategies, taught by an accomplished instructor and search marketing expert whose training is based on years of research and successful Web site optimization.
Topics covered include:
- What should be done to achieve high rankings?
- How to increase click-through rates?
- How to make your site more relevant?
- How to identify the best keywords for your site?
- What is PageRank and how to increase link popularity?
Specializing in search engine-approved optimization methods, the white hat techniques covered in this workshop will enable you to improve site rankings while adhering to the major engines’ webmaster guidelines. More info here.
Register Now and Save!
You save when you register for SMX East and either the In-house SEM Exchange or SEO Training. You pay just $1,695 for an All Access SMX East pass and either workshop. Just want to go to the workshop? Sure, you can do that too.
Save with pre-agenda pricing when you sign up now. These will be the lowest rates available.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.