Google has posted a reminder that the updates to the Google Product search feeds is just around the corner. If you do not update your product feeds with the new guidelines by September 22nd, Google may suspend your account.
As we announced in July, the new Google Product Search Feed Specification and Policies will go into effect on September 22, 2011. After this date, accounts that do not comply with the new requirements may be suspended.
For more details on those changes, I recommend you ready our post from July.
- Google Product Search Changes Feed Specifications
- Google Launches Merchant Center For Google Base Users
- Outing Google Merchant Search
- Google Base & Data Feed Optimization
- 9 Tips For Using Product Listing Ads
- Grab More Attention With Google’s New Search Ads
- Google Opens Local Shopping Merchant Details
- Google Slightly Updates Google Merchant Search