Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Useful Search Options Comes To Google Video
Google Operating System noticed Google Video added the search options feature that recently came to Google Web Search. The search refinements, which are viewable by first conducting a search on Google Video and then clicking on “Show Options” include:
- TV View: List vs Grid View
- Video Duration: Short (0–4 min.), Medium (4–20 min.) or Long (20+ min.)
- Freshness of Video: Any time, Past 24 hours, Past week or Past month
- Sort By: Sorted by relevance or Sorted by date
- Video Quality: Any quality vs. High quality
- Video Sources: Such as any source, dailymotion.com, google.com, metacafe.com, viddler.com, webpronews.com, youtube.com and so on.
- Vide Play Area: All videos or Playable on Google
- Closed captioned availability or not